Mr. Decker is an internationally recognized expert in the field of asphalt technology. He has worked over 40 years in various aspects of the asphalt industry.
Dale S. Decker, L.L.C. provides consulting services to the asphalt pavement construction industry. Professional services are provided in the following broad topic areas:
· Materials and Mix Design Analysis
· Production Quality Control
· Quality Audits
· Materials, Production and Construction Training
· Materials, Production and Construction Troubleshooting
· Pavement Failure Analysis
· Specification Review and Development
· Expert Witness Relating to Asphalt Pavement Materials and Construction
· Meeting Facilitation
Dale is a registered Professional Engineer in Colorado, California, and Maryland.
Dale is an active member of the following professional societies:
· American Society for Testing and Materials (past Subcommittee Chairman)
· Transportation Research Board committees relating to asphalt issues
· Canadian Technical Asphalt Association
· Association of Asphalt Paving Technologists - 1996 President
· National Asphalt Pavement Association
To Contact Dale:
Dale S. Decker, P.E.
Mailing: P.O. Box 369
Shipping: 2203 East Haystacker Drive
Eagle, CO 81631-0369